About InStep International
Greg is the founder and President of InStep International, an Atlanta-based non-profit organization. He brings 20 years of pastoral experience and 15 years of non-profit experience to effectively oversee the organization. He is active in local and international missionary projects, enjoys helping people reach their full potential, and partners with various great commissioned ministries.
As a Southern Baptist pastor for sixteen years, Rev. Greg Smith was invited to become Hotel Equities' Corporate Chaplain in 1998. A graduate of Hardin-Simmons University (B.A. Bible) and Southwest Baptist Theological Seminary, he is completing a Doctorate of Ministry degree in strategic planning and global missions at New Orleans Theological Seminary.
Greg regularly visits each property, oversees the Hotel Equities' 24-hour Prayer Line, hosts weekly Life Lessons Over Lunch, plans and leads mission projects in the community and abroad, conducts Bible studies and weekly devotions, and is available for associates in times of counseling and crisis. As an Hotel Equities Coach, he works to fulfill the company's ministry objectives.
Board of Directors
- Rev. Greg Smith - InStep International (President / Board Co-Chair )
- Frederick Cerrone - Chairman and CEO, Hotel Equities (Board Co-Chair)
- David Upshaw - Retired, Eli Lily (Treasurer)
- Patti Henderson - (Vice Chair/Secretary)
- Brandon Smith - Esquire, Nelson Mullins
- Rev. Dale Pond - Missions Pastor, Green Acres Baptist Church
- Dr. Stuart Sanders - Physician, Clarkesville, GA
- Dr. Tom Neville - Pastor, Mt. Zion Baptist Church
- Matt Eddy - President, Habersham Furniture
- Larry S King (Auditor)
A CPA with more than 25 years' experience in public accounting, corporate finance, and nonprofit experience Larry oversees the financial management and administers the annual audit for the instep Board of Directors. He volunteers his time and work.
- Steve Kyle
As InStep's corporate attorney, Steve gives direct oversight to all legal matters and corporate law. He is associated with the firm Bovis, Kyle, and Burch in Dunwoody, Georgia.
- Donetta Vahhuss
As certified bookkeeper, Donetta prepares the annual financial statements and general ledger for InStep. She works with L.S. King and Associates in the annual review and financial audit for InStep since 2001.